Friday, October 21, 2016

vampire blood 535377



this is my trading card.
                                      i chose the money icon because i have a lot of money.i chose 
                                            the trophy icon because i have 2 trophy`s at my house.
                                            i putt  the horse icon because a horse is my 2nd favorite 
                                      animal.i putt the metal icon because i have 3 metal's at my house.
                        




9 comments:

  1. love the name wizerd 3000

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyle I like your background !!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle I love the baskgrond becuase all the ones 1s and 0s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle I love the baskgrond becuase all the ones 1s and 0s hey by the way what is your voke going to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kyle I like the way your backround pops out!I like the green to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for wanting to make a comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look yong in your trading card

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your backround because I like pac-man and smily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyle I like your picoso head because there were two heads and was that thing in the right cornor sopposed to be a boot foot track???

    ReplyDelete